The wisest direct selling executives never stop being students. They seek out opportunities to learn more. They understand that the long-term success of their companies depends on how much they know, so they make efforts to keep learning.
If you own or are employed by a new or established direct selling company, in today’s fast changing world it is more important than ever for you to attend the Direct Selling Edge Conference.
What Is Direct Selling Edge?
Tuesday & Wednesday
March 13-14, 2018
Hyatt Regency Orange County
Garden Grove, California
2 Full Days of Direct Selling Education For Companies
If you are starting a new or growing an established network marketing or party plan company, you need the information you will learn at the Direct Selling Edge Conference to grow your business faster.
- “The price of this event is a bargain. I have paid thousands of dollars more to attend conferences that were less informative, less instructive, and less friendly.”
- “I went to another company’s conference last spring. I learned more in the first two hours of this conference than I learned in two days with the other one. The content shared was detailed and specific.”
- “We have been in business for a few years. This conference is a must not just for startups. The quality and knowledge of this conference’s speakers are simply amazing. It blew my expectations!”
Our faculty will teach you what to do, what not to do, and what you need to know to avoid making mistakes. When you make mistakes, they cost you money and time. To grow faster, you need to avoid making them.
- ‘The information presented at DS Edge was worth 10 times what I paid to attend.”
- “I came to this conference two years later than I should have. Had I come two years earlier, I would have saved over $100,000 AND two years.”
Discover what others have told us about their Direct Selling Edge experience by more of our 86 reviews.
TICKETS: Book now to get 2 full days of direct selling education for your company for only $200 per ticket or less.